Nihongo Pera Pera is an innovative, digital-only textbook for the high school classroom. The full, purchase version will be available both online and offline, from individual purchase, to Classroom sets (easier for schools to manage). There are also unique ways to access the book as it can be located on a school/district network, or individual devices, so that even if the internet is down (or access is shut off), learning can still happen, and quiz scores will still be kept (and will be retrievable).
- The layout is in LANDSCAPE (for projection on a screen). Rotate your device 90 degrees, to better view the textbook.
- This interactive online textbook can be accessed from any device
- All four levels scaffold learning to be able to achieve a score of 3, 4 or 5 on the AP Japanese Exam at its completion
- Each unit is based on the AP World Language Themes starting with level 1 and incorporates the Interpersonal, Interpretive and Presentational Mode activities
- Kanji practice sheets based on vocabulary in each chapter
- PDF files available for printing certain activities within the textbook, kana and kanji practice sheets, and a grammar workbook
This Enhanced eBook includes a desktop version which may be used offline. Download the BOP (zip) file for use on either a Windows PC, or a Mac. For Android, download the app to your device. In both cases, use the unique keycode on the product page to gain full access to either version. If unsure, check the Help pages here.
|Place Of Publication:||United States|
|Published:||13 Feb 2017|