A Practical Introduction to Teacher Training in ELT
A Practical Introduction to Teacher Training in ELT is an invaluable support tool for teacher trainers, those planning to become a teacher trainer and anyone who does staff training as part of their role. The book will help you understand and shape your teacher training practice.
This is the ideal teacher training companion, covering all aspects of training, both face to face and online:
• Find out how to get into teacher training
• Discover techniques to use in input sessions
• Develop ways to structure sessions
• Construct lesson plans
• Understand different approaches for observing lessons and giving feedback
• Gain insights into planning, managing and co-ordinating training sessions.
|Publisher:||Pavilion Publishing, Intrinsic Books|
|Published:||04 Feb 2017|